Luponds 900mm Wide Acrylic Water Blade with 135mm Lip
The LUPONDS acrylic waterwall is a great way to create a stunning visual focal point in your home. You can create a truly breathtaking waterfall effect; the water wall will add a touch of elegance and sophistication to any space.
Made from high-quality acrylic it’s suitable for timber, steel, brick or Besser block wall structure. With a 135mm lip, it’s specifically designed to allow you to create waterwall through masonry walls up to 130 mm Thick overall without any requirement to chase or core existing walls to run pipework etc. Other installation variations are possible and suitable for use with chlorinated or salted water – perfect for a swimming pool setup.
Features & Specification
- Suitable for Pond Features or Swimming Pool Use
- Size: 900mm Long x 70mm Wide x 80mm High Overall
- Lip: 135mm
- Lip/Nozzle Thickness: 15mm (4mm opening)
- Material: Black Acrylic base/Clear Acrylic Lip
- Inlet Size: 1 x 32mm Male BSP PVC (comes with PVC Female to Female BSP Threaded 32mm (1.1/4″))
- Inlet Entry: Bottom
- Warranty: 1 year Limited Manufacturer warranty
- General Install Guide Included
- Note – Always read Instruction Manual thoroughly before installation
Types of Effects :
Projecting Sheet – This is achieved where a large volume of water passes through the water blade, producing a solid sheet of water that projects away from the wall. Recommended to install a pump with a flow rate of 100 litres per minute (lpm) per metre spillway width for correct flow at the height of the blade lip. DO NOT EXCEED 300mm projection away from wall face else the water pressure may over stress the water blade and void warranty.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Being acrylic in nature, do not leave the body or parts of the flat facing under direct sunlight or it may become brittle and fail prematurely. We recommend boxing over acrylic blades to conceal. Do not over tighten between the inlet and adaptors.
1 x 900mn Wide with 135mm Lip Acrylic Water Blade
1 x PVC Female to Female BSP Threaded 32mm (1.1/4″)