Luponds 1200mm Wide Acrylic Water Blade with 40mm Lip (back Inlets)
Luponds water blades are fabricated from strong-grade acrylic with a double baffle system guarantee the most consistent smooth sheet of water. The slot-designed lip is best suited for projecting sheet effects – ideal for swimming pool and pond, water wall and water feature designs.
Features & Specification
- Suitable for Pond Features or Swimming Pool Use
- Size: 1200mm Long x 80mm Wide x 85mm High Overall
- Lip: 40mm
- Lip/Nozzle Thickness: 15mm Overall (4mm opening)
- Material: Black Acrylic base/Clear Acrylic Lip
- Inlet Size: 2 x 32mm Male BSP PVC (comes with 2 x PVC Female to Female BSP Threaded 32mm (1.1/4″)
- Inlet Entry: Back
- Warranty: 1 year Limited Manufacturer warranty
- General Install Guide Included
- Note – Always read Instruction Manual thoroughly before installation
For Projecting Sheet Effect– This is achieved where a large volume of water passes through the water blade, producing a solid sheet of water that projects away from the wall. Recommended to install a pump with a flow rate of 100 litres per minute (lpm) per metre spillway width for correct flow at the height of the blade lip. DO NOT EXCEED 300mm projection away from wall face else the water pressure may over stress the water blade and void warranty.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Being acrylic in nature, do not leave the body or parts of the flat facing under direct sunlight or it may become brittle and fail prematurely. We recommend boxing over acrylic blades to conceal. Do not over tighten between the inlet and adaptors.
1 x 1200mn Wide with 40mm Lip Acrylic Water Blade
2 x PVC Female BSP Threaded 32mm (1.1/4″)